COPYRIGHT：NANTONG SAFE Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
Address：Nantong City, Jiangsu Province, Rugao East Chen Xiaokang Road 35
Describe the classification of the heat exchanger heat exchanger manufacturers
There are many classification methods for heat exchange equipment, and several common classification methods are introduced as follows:
1, classified according to use: heat exchanger, condenser, evaporator, heater and cooler, and other five types.
1) heat exchanger: heat exchange between two kinds of medium at different temperatures so that one medium is cooled and the other is heated to meet the needs of the other.
2) condenser: the medium of two different temperatures exchange heat, one of which is condensed into liquid from the vapor state.
3) evaporator: in contrast to the condenser's operation, a medium in the two medium is vaporized into a vapour by a liquid.
4) heater: only the operation of heating and heating of a medium only.
5) cooler: if the heat is not recycled, the heat exchanger, which uses the coolant (such as water and air) to cool another medium, is called the cooler. For example, the heat exchanger with air as the coolant is called the air cooler, and the air cooler is referred to as the air cooler.
2. classified according to material: metal material and non metal material heat exchanger.
3. According to the structure classification, it is divided into shell and tube heat exchanger and plate heat exchanger.
1) tube shell heat exchanger: it is characterized by a tube bundle in a circular shell. A medium flows through the channel in the heat transfer tube and its phase through part (called the shell path). It can be divided into: floating head heat exchanger U-shaped tube heat exchanger, tube heat exchanger, such as fixed tube heat exchanger.
2) plate heat exchanger: it consists of a heat transfer surface composed of thin plates of various shapes, and two kinds of cold and hot media flow between two adjacent plates. The common plate heat exchangers are flat plate heat exchangers, umbrella plate heat exchangers, spiral plate heat exchangers and plate and shell heat exchangers.
3) mixed heat exchanger: it is characterized by the direct mixing of cold and hot medium for working conditions, and the structure of a nozzle in the heat exchanger.
How does the reactor defend the static electricity?